Apeach's Cheese Tteok-bokki
Weight : 120.8g
Best before : Recommended use by marked date (12 months from manufacture)
Ingredients name and content (including country of origin) : Tteokbokki-tteok [rice 99.1% (foreign products), refined salt, acidity regulator, alcohol] / powder soup [cream soup (wheat flour (wheat: US, Australia)),
powdered milk cream, corn flour , Dextrin, refined salt}, whey powder (from France), white sugar, milk cream mixture (starch syrup, whey powder, lactose, milk cream, hardened palm oil), cheddar cheese powder (cheese powder, acidity regulator),
red pepper powder, dried onion , L-glutamic acid sodium (flavor enhancer), refined salt, chicken bouillon base, soy sauce powder, dried carrot, dextrin, dried parsley, garlic powder, paprika pigment, synthetic flavor (cheddar cheese flavor)]/Apeach Flakes-1
Nutritional ingredients(Serving size 120.8g) :
Sodium : 680mg(34%)
Carbohydrate : 70g(22%)
-Total Sugar : 13g(13%)
Total Fat : 2.5g(5%)
-Saturated Fat : 1g(7%)
-Trans Fat : 0g(0%)
Cholesterol : 6mg(2%)
Protein : 8g(15%)
1) Be careful when heating the product in the microwave oven.
2) Do not consume any deoxidant packaged with rice cake.
3) A bad smell that comes out when opened is removed from the cooking process. Don't worry
4) Some of the spots on the surface of the product are embryo bud of rice, so don't worry.
* The outer case is just for protecting goods. (scratches and discoloration on the case can not be the reason for exchanging or returning)