Wireless Microphone (Ryan)
Material: ABS, PC
Size: 9.9*28.3*10.1cm, 396g Approx.
- Rated voltage, power consumption: DC 3.6V / Lithium Battery 2,600mAh
- charging time: 3-4 hours
- using the time up to 10 hours (standard buffer)
Bluetooth: V5.0 (up to 50m connected)
- Battery: capacity 2600mAh
- dual pairing mode available
- Sound output: up to 10W
1) Please charge this product 100% before using it for the first time.
2) In car chargers, voltage and current may be unstable, so please avoid charging through them.
3) Do not disassemble or modify the product.
4) Do not store or charge in an enclosed space or a place where heat is generated.
5) Do not leave charging inside, such as in a bag or pocket, where movement may cause collision.
6) Do not charge in a place where thermal insulation occurs, such as a carpet or blanket.
7) Avoid exposure to shock, moisture, fire, and sensitive skin.
8) Be careful not to come into contact with water.
9) Use a charger suitable for the rated voltage to charge. Using a fast charging cable or charger may cause poor charging, strong heat generation, and device malfunction. Please note that charging or leaving it unattended for a long time may cause problems with the device.
10) Cables and chargers that do not meet the rated voltage may cause breakdowns, and exchanges or returns are not possible.
11) Be careful not to reach children.
12) Do not leave or use in an environment where pets may damage.
13) When liquid leaks, immediately discontinue use.
14) For long-term storage, charge and store the remaining battery at about 50% per month.
15) Since cable parts are consumables, they are not covered by the warranty period.
16) We are not responsible for any damage or defects caused by the user's negligence.
17) This product is not waterproof for life, and damage compensation is not possible in case of flooding.
18) Do not use the microphone while charging.
Quality Assurance Standards : This product can be subjected to exchange or refund under the Consumer Dispute Resolution presented by the Standards Fair Trade Commission.
* The outer case is just for protecting goods. (scratches and discoloration on the case can not be the reason for exchanging or returning)